925 sterling silver classic antique turquoise stone necklace
- Length 45CM
- Classic necklace of genuine turquoise and sterling silver
- The classic necklace that gives joy and psychological comfort to the magic of the turquoise blue color, the charming and attractive royal necklace
- Meet my lady and get more beautiful and attractive with the turquoise gemstone
- Which has been used throughout history as the best type of gemstone
- that gives happiness and joy
Turquoise stone information
- Turquoise or turquoise is a type of gemstone, usually blue in color, and it is a hydrated phosphate of aluminum and copper, and its composition includes iron metal sometimes, formed by precipitation of solutions.
- Among its names: Al-Fayrouzoj – Al-Maqafat – Al-Bayrouzah – Al-Ain stone – Turquoise – Al-Kaleh stone – Al-Shathir
- Turquoise was known in Egypt, as it was used in it since the Neolithic period and during the Badari period
Some historians also considered that the ancient Egyptians had discovered this stone since pre-dynastic and prehistoric times.
- This precious stone was found in the turquoise mines in the cave in the Sinai Peninsula, and the contents of the tomb of Tutankhamen confirm the fondness of the pharaohs and dynastic kings of the ancient Egyptians with precious stones, including the turquoise stone.
- Turquoise stone was used to set a number of anklets that were found in the tomb of Queen Hetepheres of the Fourth Dynasty in Giza. Turquoise was also found in abundance in the jewelry that was discovered in Dahshur during the Twelfth Dynasty. Historical research indicates that the ancient Egyptians were the first to know turquoise and use it for decoration since three thousand years BC.
More information :
- The company is officially licensed in Turkey and has its own trademark.
- All rights of customers are reserved in case of violation of the terms and conditions stipulated on the site.
- Returns related to the product are accepted provided that the product sent is a different product from the one displayed during the purchase process and in accordance with the terms and conditions on the site.
- An invoice is sent with the product and to the address that was used during the purchase process.
- You can visit the contact us page and contact us for support and in case of any problem.
- You can buy the latest and best offers by clicking here.
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days)
- The production date and expiration date are indicated on the packaging.
Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as described.
There are no reviews yet.