925 sterling silver gold-plated red amber stone rosary.
red amber stone rosary.
- Luxurious rosary of natural red amber stone with a luxurious design for a distinguished and elegant look.
- The rosary is elegantly embroidered and the beads come in a diagonal shape between the rectangle and the oval.
- The weight of the rosary is 0.13 kg.
- Cool Rosary 34 mm.
- It is believed that the ancients worked in passenger business.
What is red amber stone?
- Amber is considered one of the most valuable elements used by humans since ancient times.
- It was found in England thousands of years ago.
- It has proven its ability and strength in helping people recover from diseases.
- Materials traded by traders in the markets, and there are many types Amber is one of the most used elements by humans since ancient times, it was found in England thousands of years ago, and it has proven its ability and strength in helping people recover from diseases, and it is found in several images.
- Among them, cream and occasions, and we call it in the form of incense, and it is the most common material that traders trade in the markets, and there are many types of them and 424+
- The amber stone is widely spread and many types of gulf, green and red are spread, and it is found in abundance in the Dominican country. It is the stone that carries its martial attributes and ultimate features.
- A real situation, the reality of the moment, is getting real at a good price
Increasing the amber made in the form of incense removes the positive energy away from the house, and furthermore spreads the fragrant aroma in the house.
What is amber and where is it extracted?
- Amber is a hard, waxy substance found in the stomach of a certain type of whale, the home of the sperm whale. The color of fresh amber is black with a thin texture and an unpleasant smell, but when exposed to the sun and air as a result of sea water, its smell becomes fragrant and beautiful, and its color changes to gray or yellow. Amber may remain for many years floating in the ocean before it is found. The longer it stays in water, the higher its quality
Possibility of amber.
- Amber is most abundant in the southern part of the globe, and is largely found on the shores of the Bahamas, Mozambique, and Ethiopia as well. In addition to Somalia, Bermuda, Australia and New Zealand, as well as Madagascar, Maldives, the Philippines and the Pacific Islands, and the characteristics of natural amber is a distinctive smell. Amber is characterized by its hard texture like rocks or dry mud, where amber is formed when it is floating on the face of the water, the water works to roll it, which gives it a soft and smooth texture. Seems to be a long lasting view on the image that appears in the image.
Where does amber come from?
- Ambergris is extracted from the male sperm whale that lives in the oceans. , that’s true. :
- The sperm whale is found in the intestines of the sperm whale, as a result of the sperm whale’s main and favorite food being the giant squid.
- Which may be close to 10 meters in length (which is why the sperm whale has scars which are the result of encountering giant squid in numerous battles). Mats, judgment, the owner of the source of amber.
- Whereas as a result of this purpose in the intestines of the sperm whale, Qasim, helps in helps discuss the beaks of the giant squid. Amber is also extracted from some plants, as it is extracted from trees and plants found in several countries such as India, Iran, Sudan, Korea and New Zealand.
- And enter the amber extracted from plants in the media industry, prevention and awareness.
More information :
- The company is officially licensed in Turkey and has its own trademark.
- All rights of customers are reserved in case of violation of the terms and conditions stipulated on the site.
- Returns related to the product are accepted provided that the product sent is a different product from the one displayed during the purchase process and in accordance with the terms and conditions on the site.
- An invoice is sent with the product and to the address that was used during the purchase process.
- You can visit the contact us page and contact us for support and in case of any problem.
- You can buy the latest and best offers by clicking here.
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days).
- The production date and expiration date are indicated on the packaging.