925 sterling silver rosary with original turquoise stone
- The turquoise stone rosary is one of the finest ancient Ottoman beads
- The turquoise stone rosary is a title for originality, brilliance and excellence
- Weight 30 grams
Length 22 cm
Information about Turkish rosary
- The rosary industry is one of the oldest industries in Turkey, and perhaps the most prominent of those who imitated the beads are the sultans, men of knowledge and the elderly in the past. Today, the rosary, including silver made of precious stones and equipped with Ottoman letters and symbols, has become one of the most prominent things that the Turkish and Arab people wear, especially the youth group.
Turkish beads are famous for being an attractive world of lobes and rare stones, there amber and morning light, and there are onyx, olive wood, moon eye and coke wood, as well as onyx, opal and turquoise. As is well-known, Al-Yusr stone is the most expensive, and amber is yellow and yellowish-white, and among the best of its types is reddish-black, which is few and rare.
More information :
- The company is officially licensed in Turkey and has its own trademark.
- All rights of customers are reserved in case of violation of the terms and conditions stipulated on the site.
- Returns related to the product are accepted provided that the product sent is a different product from the one displayed during the purchase process and in accordance with the terms and conditions on the site.
- An invoice is sent with the product and to the address that was used during the purchase process.
- You can visit the contact us page and contact us for support and in case of any problem.
- You can buy the latest and best offers by clicking here.
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days)
- The production date and expiration date are indicated on the packaging.
Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as described.