It contributes to delaying the appearance of early signs of aging on the face, getting rid of small wrinkles and helping to treat acne.
It treats scars and reduces the possibility of infection and contributes to cleaning and moisturizing the skin by massaging it with a little argan oil for a few seconds and then washing the face well with lukewarm water.
Softening and moisturizing elbows, knees and heels.
For hair: It is used as a natural hair conditioner. It works to soften the hair and increase its cohesion.
Prevents Stretch Marks: Argan oil can help prevent stretch marks by improving the elasticity of the skin. Apply 2-3 drops of pure argan oil and gently rub the palms of your hands and rub your abdomen, hips, thighs or any area where cracks are likely to appear.
100% natural oils
- Licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Health and Food.
- It holds the Turkish Content Safety Certificate and conforms to the Turkish Health Standards Food Registration No. TR-01-K-001008.
- Produced in our certified Halal-certified facility.
- Free of flavors, colorings, preservatives and any harmful chemicals
- How to use: According to the recommended method of use is found on each package.
- Storage conditions: Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight, and it must be tightly closed
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days).
- Production and expiration date are stated on the packaging.
- Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- Do not use expired products
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as described
- It is a healthy vegetable product, it is a natural food supplement that is not a cure.