avocado leaf tea
- Protecting the body from degenerative diseases: The flavonols found in avocado leaves contain a mechanism to protect the body from degenerative diseases, such as osteoporosis.
- Acts as a natural diuretic: it contains quercetin, which helps in diuresis.
- Prevent the growth of harmful bacteria: Polyphenols and pinene are available, which are substances that can inhibit the growth of bacteria.
- Helping treat kidney stones: thanks to the alkaloid, flavonoid, and saponins they contain, which are substances that can break kidney stones and improve kidney function.
- Blood pressure stabilization: It can act as a natural remedy to stabilize blood pressure and prevent high blood pressure.
- Reducing asthma attacks: it contains pinene that works to reduce asthma through its mechanism, this substance has an effect on the trachea, reducing inflammation and increasing air flow to the lung
- Maintain healthy skin: They contain antioxidants that can help clean the skin and pores. This is one of the great health benefits of healthy skin.
20 sachets of 100% natural herbs
- Licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Health and Food.
- It holds the Turkish Content Safety Certificate and conforms to the Turkish Health Standards Food Registration No. TR-01-K-001008.
- Produced in our certified Halal-certified facility.
- Free of flavors, colorings, preservatives and any harmful chemicals
- How to use: According to the recommended method of use is found on each package.
- Storage conditions: Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight, and it must be tightly closed
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days).
- Production and expiration date are stated on the packaging.
- Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- Do not use expired products
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as described
- It is a healthy vegetable product, it is a natural food supplement that is not a cure.
There are no reviews yet.