- Antiseptic: Where the active ingredients are delivered in the oil in order to eliminate germs and bacteria and disinfect areas that are susceptible to invasion such as areas of wounds and infections, where the oil is applied to the skin by placing a light protective layer on any organ of the body.
- Respiratory diseases: The oil is included in the list of aromatherapy, so it works to stimulate the lungs to expel any phlegm and works to remove congestion of the respiratory tracts, phlegm, mucus, hunting, and eliminate bacteria and germs that reside with them, which may then turn into a dangerous body that threatens the device Respiratory, in general, the oil helps the respiratory system to remain healthy.
- Eliminate anxiety and stress: The oil, with its beautiful aromatic nature, has long been used to relieve psychological pain, especially nerve pain, anxiety and tension. The oil is used in aromatherapy sessions because it helps to induce hormonal shifts and reduces stress hormones and allows to calm the stressed body. .
100% natural oils
- Licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Health and Food.
- It holds the Turkish Content Safety Certificate and conforms to the Turkish Health Standards Food Registration No. TR-01-K-001008.
- Produced in our certified Halal-certified facility.
- Free of flavors, colorings, preservatives and any harmful chemicals
- How to use: According to the recommended method of use is found on each package.
- Storage conditions: Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight, and it must be tightly closed
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days).
- Production and expiration date are stated on the packaging.
- Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- Do not use expired products
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as described
- It is a healthy vegetable product, it is a natural food supplement that is not a cure.
There are no reviews yet.