- Fighting influenza and colds: Using it to treat or relieve symptoms of influenza and colds, which is often attributed to the natural properties of this type of oil against infection and viruses. Basil oil can be used to fight influenza and colds in several ways.
- Headache relief: Helps relieve headaches.
- Fighting fungi, bacteria and insects: Preventing the growth and spread of some types of bacteria, such as: Escherichia coli (E. coli) and preventing the growth and spread of several known strains of fungi and expelling and resisting some types of insects.
- Fighting acne: Reducing the severity of acne in some, helps reduce and improve the appearance of their acne.
100% natural oils
- Licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Health and Food.
- It holds the Turkish Content Safety Certificate and conforms to the Turkish Health Standards Food Registration No. TR-01-K-001008.
- Produced in our certified Halal-certified facility.
- Free of flavors, colorings, preservatives and any harmful chemicals
- How to use: According to the recommended method of use is found on each package.
- Storage conditions: Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight, and it must be tightly closed
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days).
- Production and expiration date are stated on the packaging.
- Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- Do not use expired products
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as described
- It is a healthy vegetable product, it is a natural food supplement that is not a cure.