- Pain relief and anesthesia: Use this oil in some cases, such as: colds, influenza, and some muscle sprains.
Because of the potential ability of laurel oil to anesthetize the body and because of its possible effect on the nerves, its use may help alleviate the symptoms associated with some neurological and psychological diseases, such as: anxiety, depression, nervousness, hysteria, epilepsy, and insomnia.
- Improving hair health: Preventing the appearance of dandruff, preventing hair loss, and preventing head lice infection.
- Improving the health of the stomach: It helps to improve the health of the stomach, as laurel oil contains nutrients that may help keep the stomach working well, which protects it from infections, ulcers, and acidity.
100% natural oils
- Licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Health and Food.
- It holds the Turkish Content Safety Certificate and conforms to the Turkish Health Standards Food Registration No. TR-01-K-001008.
- Produced in our certified Halal-certified facility.
- Free of flavors, colorings, preservatives and any harmful chemicals
- How to use: According to the recommended method of use is found on each package.
- Storage conditions: Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight, and it must be tightly closed
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days).
- Production and expiration date are stated on the packaging.
- Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- Do not use expired products
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as described
- It is a healthy vegetable product, it is a natural food supplement that is not a cure.
There are no reviews yet.