bee propolis paste
- Immune system paste: strengthens the immune system and helps to weaken harmful bacteria and works as an anti-cancer and anti-bacterial
- Antiseptic, helps lower cholesterol and speeds up the treatment of wounds
- Reducing the incidence of oral ulcers: It contributes to reducing the frequency of aphthous stomatitis infection and improving the quality of life of patients with it
- Reducing the duration of dengue fever: a disease caused by a family of viruses transmitted by the Aedes mosquito, improving blood platelet levels, and reducing the level of tumor necrosis factor alpha, which is associated with programmed cell death, in addition to its role in reducing the duration of infection in dengue patients.
- Controlling sugar levels in people with diabetes: Improving sugar levels, and some levels of fats in the blood by reducing the increase in the level of harmful cholesterol and triglycerides in patients with type 2 diabetes.
400 grams of 100% natural mixtures
- Licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Health and Food.
- It holds the Turkish Content Safety Certificate and conforms to the Turkish Health Standards Food Registration No. TR-01-K-001008.
- Produced in our certified Halal-certified facility.
- Free of flavors, coloring, preservatives and any harmful chemicals
- How to use: According to the recommended method of use is found on each package.
- Storage conditions: Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight, and it must be tightly closed
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days).
- Production and expiration date are stated on the packaging.
- Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- Do not use expired products
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as described
- It is a healthy vegetable product, it is a natural food supplement that is not a cure.