Bitter buckthorn tea
- Reducing the risk of cancer: It helps reduce the risk of cancer, as it reduces the proliferation of cancer cells, stimulates their programmed death, and has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties, improves the health of the immune system, and reduces many side effects associated with chemotherapy for patients cancer; By restoring kidney and liver function, increasing appetite, and enhancing their overall health.
- Reducing indigestion problems: including neuropeptides, the hormone leptin responsible for feeling hungry, in addition to improving the function of the digestive system, and increasing the rate of gastric emptying in children with indigestion problems.
- Contribute to maintaining heart health: It is useful by slightly reducing the oxidation of harmful cholesterol in the blood, in addition to increasing the concentration of good HDL cholesterol in a small amount in the blood.
42 sachets of 100% natural herbs
- Licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Health and Food.
- It holds the Turkish Content Safety Certificate and conforms to the Turkish Health Standards Food Registration No. TR-01-K-001008.
- Produced in our certified Halal-certified facility.
- Free of flavors, colorings, preservatives and any harmful chemicals
- How to use: According to the recommended method of use is found on each package.
- Storage conditions: Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight, and it must be tightly closed
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days).
- Production and expiration date are stated on the packaging.
- Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- Do not use expired products
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as describedIt is a healthy vegetable product, it is a natural food supplement that is not a cure.
There are no reviews yet.