- To help treat arthritis: Helps relieve some of the symptoms associated with rheumatoid arthritis
- Stimulating the full growth of the organs and systems of premature infants: Helps to stimulate the full development of organs and systems of the body of premature infants who were born prematurely and helps to improve their development sometimes better than the traditional drug combinations that are usually given to premature infants.
- Improving the health of the heart and arteries: It helps to improve the health of the circulatory system and reduce the chances of infection with various diseases, because this oil contains nutrients that may help: reduce levels of bad cholesterol, raise levels of good cholesterol, reduce blood pressure levels and treat menstrual pain because of its potential ability to affect body hormone levels,
- Reducing symptoms that may accompany menstruation in women: especially the following symptoms: cramps, pain, breast tenderness and mood swings.
100% natural oils
- Licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Health and Food.
- It holds the Turkish Content Safety Certificate and conforms to the Turkish Health Standards Food Registration No. TR-01-K-001008.
- Produced in our certified Halal-certified facility.
- Free of flavors, colorings, preservatives and any harmful chemicals
- How to use: According to the recommended method of use is found on each package.
- Storage conditions: Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight, and it must be tightly closed
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days).
- Production and expiration date are stated on the packaging.
- Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- Do not use expired products
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as described
- It is a healthy vegetable product, it is a natural food supplement that is not a cure.