May chamomile tea
- Immunity boosting: Increasing the body’s immunity against infection and inflammation, so chamomile decoction may be effective in treating influenza and cold diseases, and alleviating their symptoms.
- For children: Many mothers use chamomile decoction to treat many problems of infants, such as; Colic, diarrhea and fever, and contributes to relieving abdominal pain and colic, as it is a fighter for muscle spasms, calms stomach disorders and anti-diarrhea.
- For the skin: It is rich in powerful antioxidants that make it an anti-inflammatory, especially when applied directly to the skin. Chamomile is considered a fighter for dark skin spots and a natural bleach for it, and reduces dark pigments, and thus it is effective in lightening the skin.
- Symptoms of premenstrual syndrome: It contributes to reducing muscle spasms, and helps to relax the nerves, which contributes to reducing the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome, such as; Tension, uterine contractions and abdominal pain.
20 sachets of 100% natural herbs
- Licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Health and Food.
- It holds the Turkish Content Safety Certificate and conforms to the Turkish Health Standards Food Registration No. TR-01-K-001008.
- Produced in our certified Halal-certified facility.
- Free of flavors, colorings, preservatives and any harmful chemicals
- How to use: According to the recommended method of use is found on each package.
- Storage conditions: Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight, and it must be tightly closed
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days).
- Production and expiration date are stated on the packaging.
- Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- Do not use expired products
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as described
- It is a healthy vegetable product, it is a natural food supplement that is not a cure.