- Toothache relief: Clove oil can help prevent tooth erosion, and it may work in a similar way to fluoride in preventing tooth decay and is used as a local anesthetic. Cloves, reapply every two hours as necessary
- Anti-cancer: Preventing the spread of cancer cells in the body, as it has a toxic effect on these cells and causes their death and disruption of cell division, and this applies to many types of cancer such as: breast cancer, cervical cancer, and colon cancer.
- Relieve headaches: It helps relieve headaches, because it contains flavonoids that have anti-inflammatory properties, and thus these compounds help relieve inflammation, and have a cooling effect, and clove oil can be used to reduce muscle and joint pain.
- Indigestion treatment: It can be used to treat stomach problems, such as: indigestion and flatulence
100% natural oils
- Licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Health and Food.
- It holds the Turkish Content Safety Certificate and conforms to the Turkish Health Standards Food Registration No. TR-01-K-001008.
- Produced in our certified Halal-certified facility.
- Free of flavors, colorings, preservatives and any harmful chemicals
- How to use: According to the recommended method of use is found on each package.
- Storage conditions: Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight, and it must be tightly closed
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days).
- Production and expiration date are stated on the packaging.
- Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- Do not use expired products
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as described
- It is a healthy vegetable product, it is a natural food supplement that is not a cure.