Goji berry tea
- Supports eye health: It has been found that increased concentrations of lutein in the retina.
- These forms of vitamin A may support eye health, stopping the worsening of vision loss caused by age-related macular degeneration.
- High Cholesterol: Goji berries are rich in water-soluble fiber that may increase good cholesterol levels, lower bad cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Therefore, it is a natural and effective way to maintain cholesterol levels within the normal range, and maintain a healthy heart.
- Wound healing: Goji berries contain a good percentage of vitamin C, which is the raw material for collagen synthesis, and the body’s ability to heal and heal wounds resulting from injuries depends on the formation of collagen.
- 42 sachets of 100% natural herbs
Turmeric and horsetail herb
- Licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Health and Food Turkish Content Safety Certificate holder and conforming to Turkish Health Standards Food Registration Number TR-01-K-001008.
- Produced in our certified Halal certified facility
- Free from flavorings, coloring’s, preservatives and any harmful chemicals.
- How to use: According to the recommended method of use is on each packageStorage conditions: Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight
Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days).
- The production and expiry date are indicated on the packaging.
- Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- We do not use expired products.
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as described.
- It has no side effects: because it is a healthy vegetable and 100% natural herbal product.
There are no reviews yet.