- Chronic venous insufficiency resistance: Helps treat and resist chronic venous insufficiency or the so-called varicose veins, as it contains substances that may help relieve some symptoms associated with this disease, such as: swelling, itching, and pain in the feet and to relieve symptoms in people with chronic venous insufficiency. .
- Improving fertility levels in men: Prevention of cases of impaired fertility resulting from the formation of swelling near the testicle, due to the ability of horse chestnut to reduce swelling, improve the number of sperm and improve their health in general.
- Reducing swelling and inflammation: Helps reduce swelling and inflammation, especially swollen feet, because horse chestnut contains substances that may help the following: Reducing fluid retention after surgical operations and combating swelling of the feet caused by varicose veins.
100% natural oils
- Licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Health and Food.
- It holds the Turkish Content Safety Certificate and conforms to the Turkish Health Standards Food Registration No. TR-01-K-001008.
- Produced in our certified Halal-certified facility.
- Free of flavors, colorings, preservatives and any harmful chemicals
- How to use: According to the recommended method of use is found on each package.
- Storage conditions: Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight, and it must be tightly closed
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days).
- Production and expiration date are stated on the packaging.
- Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- Do not use expired products
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as described
- It is a healthy vegetable product, it is a natural food supplement that is not a cure.
There are no reviews yet.