Laurel extract soap
- It prevents the rash of children resulting from the use of diapers, protects against dandruff, prevents hair loss, and is considered one of the sterilizers and disinfectants, so it eliminates many skin diseases such as eczema and fungi and opens the pores of the skin
- Laurel soap helps the skin to maintain its youth and delay signs of aging, especially fine white lines. Helps to rejuvenate and shine the skin. It has no side effects, especially on sensitive skin, as it does not contain any chemicals.
- An effective treatment for acne in addition to preventing its appearance on the skin. Helps clean the skin of the impurities that are stuck in it. It nourishes the skin and helps to renew cells in it.
It also works to rid the skin of bacteria. Helps unify skin tone, especially sensitive areas.
130 grams 100% natural
- Licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Health and Food.
- It holds the Turkish Content Safety Certificate and conforms to the Turkish Health Standards Food Registration No. TR-01-K-001008.
- Produced in our certified Halal-certified facility.
- Free of flavors, colorings, preservatives and any harmful chemicals
- How to use: According to the recommended method of use is found on each package.
- Storage conditions: Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight, and it must be tightly closed
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days).
- Production and expiration date are stated on the packaging.
- Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- Do not use expired products
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as described
- It is a healthy vegetable product, it is a natural food supplement that is not a cure.