- Reduces cramps: Magnesium deficiency in the body leads to frequent muscle cramps and cramps, as magnesium acts as an important component of muscle function. The use of magnesium oil after exercise reduces muscle contraction and reduces dysmenorrhea.
- Relieves minor aches: Magnesium oil is characterized by its soothing properties for pain and muscle spasms, and this is one of the most prominent benefits of magnesium oil, as massaging with magnesium oil helps relieve nerve pain and dull pain.
- Helps with sleep: Magnesium has been found to have a specific effect on GABA receptors in the brain and significantly improve sleep quality and relaxation in people who have trouble sleeping.
- Moisturizes the skin and increases its freshness: Magnesium oil acts as a moisturizer for the skin, and relieves skin inflammation due to its role as a strong anti-inflammatory, but there is no evidence for the role of magnesium oil in some skin diseases, such as: rosacea.
- Licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Health and Food.
- It holds the Turkish Content Safety Certificate and conforms to the Turkish Health Standards Food Registration No. TR-01-K-001008.
- Produced in our certified Halal-certified facility.
- Free of flavors, colorings, preservatives and any harmful chemicals
- How to use: According to the recommended method of use is found on each package.
- Storage conditions: Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight, and it must be tightly closed
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days).
- Production and expiration date are stated on the packaging.
- Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- Do not use expired products
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as described
- It is a healthy vegetable product, it is a natural food supplement that is not a cure.
There are no reviews yet.