- Anti-inflammatory: This oil acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory agent because it contains caffeic acid, rosmarinic acid, and α-pinene that work to reduce swelling and pain in the muscles.
- Improving digestion: massaging oil on your stomach and the bottom of your feet can help improve digestion, as it improves the quality of stomach acid and bile produced by the liver, which are two components necessary for good digestion, and thus can help relieve constipation and stomach cramps. flatulence, indigestion symptoms
- Relieves muscle pain and joint pain: an effective treatment due to the presence of substances such as carnosol and camphor, which are analgesic (reduces pain), anti-inflammatory (reduces swelling), and anti-pain (reduce pain sensation). Therefore, it has been traditionally used to relieve muscle aches, joint pain, sprains, and symptoms of arthritis and rheumatism.
- Improving blood circulation: Alleviating pain and aiding rapid blood clotting, which can in turn speed up wound healing and promote hair growth.
100% natural oil
- Licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Health and Food.
- It holds the Turkish Content Safety Certificate and conforms to the Turkish Health Standards Food Registration No. TR-01-K-001008.
- Produced in our certified Halal-certified facility.
- Free of flavors, colorings, preservatives and any harmful chemicals
- How to use: According to the recommended method of use is found on each package.
- Storage conditions: Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight, and it must be tightly closed
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days).
- Production and expiration date are stated on the packaging.
- Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- Do not use expired products
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as described
- it is a healthy vegetable product, it is a natural food supplement that is not a cure.