omega 3 capsules
- Important for fetal growth: It is important for women during pregnancy to take omega-3 sources for their importance in the growth and development of the fetus.
- To relieve period pain: The menstrual cycle is accompanied by many annoying symptoms every month, including pain in the abdominal area that moves to the lower back in some women, but a scientific study found that women’s intake of omega-3 sources would help reduce pain Facilities for the menstrual cycle.
- Promote heart health: reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, reduces the risk of heart failure, and leads to a lower mortality rate.
- Contribute to the fight against depression: The higher the consumption of omega-3, the lower the incidence of postpartum depression in women and behavioral disorders.
- Helping treat infections: Reducing the symptoms of infections in the lung, such as: asthma. Improving the condition of patients with arthritis.
90-60 capsules of 100% natural materials
- Licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Health and Food.
- It holds the Turkish Content Safety Certificate and conforms to the Turkish Health Standards Food Registration No. TR-01-K-001008.
- Produced in our certified Halal-certified facility.
- Free of flavors, coloring, preservatives and any harmful chemicals
- How to use: According to the recommended method of use is found on each package.
- Storage conditions: Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight, and it must be tightly closed
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days).
- Production and expiration date are stated on the packaging.
- Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- Do not use expired products
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as described
- It is a healthy vegetable product, it is a natural food supplement that is not a cure.