Benefits of pine oil for the skin: Pine oil helps support the health and regeneration of skin cells, because it contains antioxidants.
Pine oil effectively moisturizes the skin and prevents its sagging. It also builds a protective barrier for the skin from harmful external influences. Pine oil contains antioxidants that increase the production of natural collagen and stimulate hyaluronic acid, two components that are included in many anti-aging creams.
Pine oil works to rid the skin of acne, psoriasis, scabies, pesky sores, itching, pimples and eczema.
Benefits of pine oil for hair: Pine oil contains linoleic acid, which helps the scalp and hair strands to retain moisture.
Pine oil acts as an effective hair growth stimulator and increases hair density when applied topically to the hair and scalp. It increases the softness of the hair, and due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it may be an effective treatment for conditions such as psoriasis and eczema.
100% natural oils
- Licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Health and Food.
- It holds the Turkish Content Safety Certificate and conforms to the Turkish Health Standards Food Registration No. TR-01-K-001008.
- Produced in our certified Halal-certified facility.
- Free of flavors, colorings, preservatives and any harmful chemicals
- How to use: According to the recommended method of use is found on each package.
- Storage conditions: Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight, and it must be tightly closed
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days).
- Production and expiration date are stated on the packaging.
- Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- Do not use expired products
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as described
- It is a healthy vegetable product, it is a natural food supplement that is not a cure.