- Pomegranate tea from Al-Hafiz Turkish brand
- It is considered one of the best types of Turkish tea
- Enjoy the taste of tea with natural pomegranate
- Enjoy drinking Turkish tea with Turkish baklava
- We also know that tea benefits the heart and blood vessels and protects the body from cancer, to enable it to eliminate free radicals from cells
- Tea helps protect the skin from sunburn and reduce dark circles under the eyes
- When mentioning tea, it is necessary to mention Turkish tea, which is one of the most important and famous drinks in the world and is part of the
- culture of many peoples
- The packages sent are wrapped in an airtight envelope
- The box contains 500 grams
How to prepare:
- The method is specific to the Turks.
- Turkish tea is prepared in kettles stacked on top of each other.
- Water is placed at the bottom of the first kettle to boil.
- In the upper kettle, some boiling water is placed and several spoons of Turkish tea leaves are added to it. Leave for 15 minutes. Then it is served by pouring some of the boiling water with boiling tea as desired in small glass cups resembling tulips, the symbol of the Ottoman Empire and called “Armut”
- It is served with pieces of sugar, sweets and baklava, or with delicious Turkish simit bread.
The origin and history of Turkish tea?
- The first to discover tea were the Chinese about five thousand years ago, as the narration says that King Shinoq was in the forest collecting herbs to treat them, and he liked to drink hot water and suddenly in the garden the wind carried a leaf of dry tea to the mug of hot water that the king used to To drink it while sitting in the garden, the king noticed that the water changed its color, so he tasted it, and admired its taste, and since that day the king and his flock used to eat it.
- In the tenth century AD, people began to use tea as a drink after it was roasted, heated and then became a drink, while in the twelfth century the Turks started drinking tea, and in the nineteenth century the Ottoman Sultan asked experts to grow the tea he liked in Bursa, so they imported it from China, but due to the unsuitable climate, the cultivation of the plant did not succeed, so the Turks returned to drinking coffee, which they loved so much because it was their first and distinctive drink in that period
- After the First World War and the Ottoman Empire’s loss of a large part of its lands, the price of coffee became very high, and the Turks agreed to drink tea instead of coffee due to its expensiveness and scarcity, so tea became their favorite drink.
The region of Rize is the heart of tea production in the northeastern coast of Turkey, where the presence of fertile soil, frequent rains and a favorable climate.
History of Hafez Mustafa sweets
- The history of Hafez Mustafa sweets began in 1864, during the reign of the Ottoman Sultan Abdul Aziz, when Hafez Mustafa’s father, Ismail Hakqi Bey, began making sweets in the basement of the building in which he lived in the Bahçkapi Eminonu district of Istanbul, and he gained a good reputation.
- because of the people’s admiration for the sweets he makes.
- It continued to spread around the world, adding to the traditional sweets industry, the production of coffee, tea, sweet delight and other products that spread in various countries.
- Hafez Mustafa won 11 medals in the field of making pastries and sweets in Europe between 1926 and 1938, and his son Jamil Bey continued the same path of success and expansion after him.
- Today, Hafez Mustafa sweets shops are the most popular destination for tourists who want to taste the delicious original taste of various types of Turkish sweets, in addition to exporting them to many countries of the world.
More information :
- The company is officially licensed in Turkey and has its own trademark.
- All rights of customers are reserved in case of violation of the terms and conditions stipulated on the site.
- Returns related to the product are accepted provided that the product sent is a different product from the one displayed during the purchase process and in accordance with the terms and conditions on the site.
- An invoice is sent with the product and to the address that was used during the purchase process.
- You can visit the contact us page and contact us for support and in case of any problem.
- You can buy the latest and best offers by clicking here.
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days).
- The production date and expiration date are indicated on the packaging.
Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as described.
There are no reviews yet.