- Rich in Antioxidants: It contains antioxidants, which help protect your body and mind from diseases that may be caused by free radicals, such as cancer and cardiovascular disease.
- Lowers Cholesterol: Contains healthy essential oils and fatty acids, including linoleic and oleic acid. Oleic acid helps reduce bad LDL cholesterol, and increases good HDL cholesterol.
- Rich in vitamins: Poppy seed oil is a source of nutrients needed by the body. It contains vitamins, thiamin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, riboflavin, niacin, and folic acid, all of which are necessary in order to complete the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats.
- Good Source of Minerals: It contains many minerals, including potassium, copper, calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium, and manganese. Zinc contributes to the regeneration and growth of cells. Potassium helps regulate blood pressure and heart rate, while manganese is necessary to complete the function of the body. Antioxidants.
- Relieves pain: It contains a small amount of opium alkaloids, which will help calm your nervous system, and relieve irritability.
100% natural oils
- Licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Health and Food.
- It holds the Turkish Content Safety Certificate and conforms to the Turkish Health Standards Food Registration No. TR-01-K-001008.
- Produced in our certified Halal-certified facility.
- Free of flavors, colorings, preservatives and any harmful chemicals
- How to use: According to the recommended method of use is found on each package.
- Storage conditions: Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight, and it must be tightly closed
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days).
- Production and expiration date are stated on the packaging.
- Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- Do not use expired products
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as described
- It is a healthy vegetable product, it is a natural food supplement that is not a cure.