Rose Hip Tea
- The rose is called the wild rose because it grows on the edges of forests.
- It is a natural source rich in vitamin C, in addition to containing vitamins A. b and elemental iron.
- It is widely used in the winter for its protective effect against influenza and colds.
- Appetizing, anti-digestive, memory enhancer.
- How to use:
- Put a rose hip tea bag in a mug, pour boiling water over it
- leave it for 3-5 minutes before use.
- Drink hot or cold and sweeten as desired
- Keep in a cool, dry place.
20 sachets of 100% natural herbs
- Licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Health and Food.
- It holds the Turkish Content Safety Certificate and conforms to the Turkish Health Standards Food Registration No. TR-01-K-001008.
- Produced in our certified Halal-certified facility.
- Free of flavors, colorings, preservatives and any harmful chemicals
- How to use: According to the recommended method of use is found on each package.
- Storage conditions: Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight, and it must be tightly closed
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days).
- Production and expiration date are stated on the packaging.
- Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- Do not use expired products
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as described
- It is a healthy vegetable product, it is a natural food supplement that is not a cure.