Mixture of bark tea from trees
- Helps treat lower back pain: Helps relieve lower back pain, as the recommended dose ranges from 60-240 mg of daily.
- Reduces Migraines: It reduces tension in the blood vessels that cause headaches and pain, and consuming a cup of it may help relieve pain and tension.
- Reduces pain and arthritis: An effective treatment for reducing pain and arthritis by inhibiting oxidative enzymes, thus reducing swelling, reducing inflammation, and thus reducing associated pain.
- Prevents heart attacks: It contains salicylates, which improve the work of the heart as aspirin does
- Soothes menstrual cramps: It reduces inflammation in the body, which helps relieve cramps and symptoms associated with the menstrual cycle.
- Fever treatment: It is used to treat fever and cold
42 sachets of 100% natural herbs
- Licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Health and Food.
- It holds the Turkish Content Safety Certificate and conforms to the Turkish Health Standards Food Registration No. TR-01-K-001008.
- Produced in our certified Halal-certified facility.
- Free of flavors, colorings, preservatives and any harmful chemicals
- How to use: According to the recommended method of use is found on each package.
- Storage conditions: Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight, and it must be tightly closed
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days).
- Production and expiration date are stated on the packaging.
- Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- Do not use expired products
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as described
- It is a healthy vegetable product, it is a natural food supplement that is not a cure.