tea tree oil
It can be used as a mouthwash: the ability to relieve mouth infections, especially when used after a dental operation or after a dental root treatment process, and the healing properties of the oil and its fragrant scent together will help you get a fresh breath.
Helps treat nail fungus: Putting it on the nails may cure nail fungus, and it may improve their appearance significantly if not completely healed.
Helps in the treatment of athlete’s foot: Reducing the severity of the symptoms of the condition, but if you want to use it for treatment permanently, the oil concentration should be 25% – 50%.
It is useful for treating scalp problems: treating dandruff and eliminating head lice
100% natural oils
- Licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Health and Food.
- It holds the Turkish Content Safety Certificate and conforms to the Turkish Health Standards Food Registration No. TR-01-K-001008.
- Produced in our certified Halal-certified facility.
- Free of flavors, colorings, preservatives and any harmful chemicals
- How to use: According to the recommended method of use is found on each package.
- Storage conditions: Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight, and it must be tightly closed
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days).
- Production and expiration date are stated on the packaging.
- Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- Do not use expired products
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as described
- It is a healthy vegetable product, it is a natural food supplement that is not a cure.