tea with spice mixture cubes
- For skin and hair: most of the minerals, vitamins and antioxidants are present in it, and it helps to moisturize, cleanse and soothe the skin, and it is suitable for all types of skin from oily, dry and mixed.
Contributes to combating signs of aging by fighting free radicals, moisturizing and revitalizing the skin.
- For the digestive system: Helps treat many digestive problems such as heartburn, acidity, or stomach infections.
It contains dietary fiber that helps flush out toxins from the body and promote digestion and bowel function.
Being rich in water and fiber, it helps treat and prevent constipation and maintain a regular bowel movement.
- To maintain the health of the heart and blood vessels: it contains potassium, magnesium and fiber, it helps to control the level of normal blood pressure. It reduces bad cholesterol in the body and thus promotes heart health and prevents clots, and because it contains low calories, high water content and dietary fiber, it helps in the weight loss process, and is ideal for people looking to lose weight.
- Asthma treatment: It may contribute to the expansion of the bronchi in an asthmatic patient, which contributes to making the breathing process easier.
- Anti-depression: Contributes to the treatment of depression, perhaps due mainly to its contents of active substances and the amount of potassium and vitamin B6. In addition, it works to increase blood flow to the brain, which contributes to increasing the production of serotonin, known as the hormone of happiness in the body, which contributes to improving mood.
- Sleep disorders: It helps to relax and calm the nerves, which contributes to the treatment of insomnia and sleep disorders, thanks to its potassium content and some substances with sedative properties.
- Treatment of menstrual disorders: It contributes to relieving the symptoms and pain of premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and it may also help women who suffer from irregular menstruation to regulate their cycle and contribute to reducing chronic uterine bleeding.
95 sachets of 100% natural herbs
- Licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Health and Food.
- It holds the Turkish Content Safety Certificate and conforms to the Turkish Health Standards Food Registration No. TR-01-K-001008.
- Produced in our certified Halal-certified facility.
- Free of flavors, colorings, preservatives and any harmful chemicals
- How to use: According to the recommended method of use is found on each package.
- Storage conditions: Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight, and it must be tightly closed
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days).
- Production and expiration date are stated on the packaging.
- Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- Do not use expired products
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as described
- It is a healthy vegetable product, it is a natural food supplement that is not a cure.