thyme argan oil
- For the digestive system: It improves the efficiency of the digestive system, as it works on: Improving the digestion process by increasing the effectiveness of digestive enzymes. Calming stomach and digestive disorders. Increasing appetite. Eliminating the feeling of nausea. Treating bloating and getting rid of gases and the accompanying cramps. Prevention of infection Intestines. Calms colic and cramps. Treats diarrhea and constipation.
- Prevention of some common diseases: It works to prevent some common viral diseases such as: influenza, mumps, measles.
- Improving the performance of the heart and blood vessels: It stimulates blood circulation and improves the performance of the heart and blood vessels. It also reduces the risk of many heart diseases, such as heart attacks, by: reducing high blood pressure, preventing the accumulation of cholesterol and protecting against atherosclerosis, stimulating blood circulation by expanding the veins, which allows blood to pass through with high efficiency.
100% natural oils
- Licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Health and Food.
- It holds the Turkish Content Safety Certificate and conforms to the Turkish Health Standards Food Registration No. TR-01-K-001008.
- Produced in our certified Halal-certified facility.
- Free of flavors, colorings, preservatives and any harmful chemicals
- How to use: According to the recommended method of use is found on each package.
- Storage conditions: Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight, and it must be tightly closed
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days).
- Production and expiration date are stated on the packaging.
- Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- Do not use expired products
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as described
- It is a healthy vegetable product, it is a natural food supplement that is not a cure.
There are no reviews yet.