Turkish embroidered coffee pot
- Handcrafted from thick brass.
- Among the embroideries on it is a craft from the Turkish region of Erzincan.
- The capacity of 4 cups and a weight of 180 grams.
- It measures 9 cm high and has a base diameter of 9 cm.
- It has elegant wooden handles.
Some information about the Turkish coffee pot :
- The copper industry is a vast and huge industry that extended to the manufacture of cups, pots, pots, trays and coffee pots.
- Perhaps the most prominent thing that you may find in the market.
- from hand-made copper .
- copper coffee pot, which we still see to this day in all parts of Istanbul.
- where the coffee pot is closely linked to making coffee on the sand.
- Your coffee will now be better with our embroidered Turkish coffee pot.
More information :
- The company is officially licensed in Turkey and has its own trademark.
- All rights of customers are reserved in case of violation of the terms and conditions stipulated on the site.
- Returns related to the product are accepted provided that the product sent is a different product from the one displayed during the purchase process and in accordance with the terms and conditions on the site.
- An invoice is sent with the product and to the address that was used during the purchase process.
- You can visit the contact us page and contact us for support and in case of any problem.
- You can buy the latest and best offers by clicking here.
There are no reviews yet.