Turkish rosary with natural tiger eye stone from sterling silver for women
- The tiger’s eye rosary has glowing decoration
- It is ideal for people who need more confidence to achieve their goals
- Tiger’s eye stone is classified among the mineral gemstones, so named because when cut in a certain way, a glowing line appears similar to the ray of the eye of the pupil.
- The stone has been discovered in Africa and has also been found in Australia, Brazil, Myanmar, India and South Africa. The stone has a variety of interesting properties, including its composition and general appearance.
- The rosary contains: 33 + 5 beads approx.
- Each 8-10 mm in diameter, spherical cut
- Approx. Length: 25cm (including tassel)
- The color of the rosary is brown
What is tiger eye stone?
- Tiger’s eye stone is a crystal with beautiful streaks of golden yellow color, it is a powerful stone that helps you get rid of fear and anxiety, and helps a sense of harmony and balance
- It also stimulates making decisions with awareness and understanding, and far from contradicting feelings, and those crystals of tiger’s eye stone are natural stones that are difficult to match their shapes or sizes and are obtained directly from nature, it is rare to find two tiger stone crystals alike.
- The tiger’s eye is the special stone of Capricorn
- The unique planet of the tiger’s eye stone is the sun
- It belongs to the most important natural elements, which are fire and earth
What does tiger eye stone mean?
- There are many names and meanings of precious stones according to the place of their extraction, their nature and vital energy, but the tiger’s eye stone has a special nature, so it was called this name
- The meaning of the name of the tiger’s eye stone is that it is related to its similarity with the tiger’s eye or the cat’s eye, and the tiger’s eye is a protective stone and has strong and dynamic energy with unparalleled quality.
Tiger’s eye stone benefits:
- Gemstones have multiple and varied benefits and properties according to the type of each stone and the locations of the gemstones in their natural environment, but the tiger’s eye is one of the stones of a special nature
- Because tiger’s eye is a combination of earth and sun stone, so it strengthens self-confidence, and strong self-confidence will eliminate any bad intention or any bad feeling especially with its vibrant golden color
- Tiger’s eye is also used to increase wealth and vitality, enhances a sense of courage, brings passion and physical strength, and allows these traits to be tempered with mental clarity and a playful outlook.
- As a powerful stone, tiger’s eye has a great reputation for attracting wealth, money and luck
- The tiger’s eye stone also has some powerful spiritual uses.
More information :
- The company is officially licensed in Turkey and has its own trademark.
- All rights of customers are reserved in case of violation of the terms and conditions stipulated on the site.
- Returns related to the product are accepted provided that the product sent is a different product from the one displayed during the purchase process and in accordance with the terms and conditions on the site.
- An invoice is sent with the product and to the address that was used during the purchase process.
- You can visit the contact us page and contact us for support and in case of any problem.
- You can buy the latest and best offers by clicking here.
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days).
- The production date and expiration date are indicated on the packaging.