Women’s silver ring studded from the outside with a turquoise stone
- Handcrafted in 925 sterling silver
- The original turquoise stone was used on the ring
- The ring is engraved on the outside
- 3 grams. May vary depending on ring size
Dimensions 8 * 80 cm
The product is handcrafted
Notes on booking Al-Fayrouz
- Turquoise or turquoise is a type of gemstone, usually blue in color, and it is a hydrated phosphate of aluminum and copper, and its composition includes iron metal sometimes, formed by precipitation of solutions
Among its names: Al-Fayrouzoj – Al-Maqafat – Al-Bayrouzah – Al-Ain stone – Turquoise – Al-Kaleh stone – Al-Shathir
Turquoise was known in Egypt, as it was used in it since the Neolithic period and during the Badari period
Some historians also considered that the ancient Egyptians had discovered this stone since pre-dynastic and prehistoric times. This precious stone was found in the turquoise mines in the cave in the Sinai Peninsula, and the contents of the tomb of Tutankhamun confirm the fondness of the pharaohs and dynastic kings of the ancient Egyptians with precious stones, including the turquoise stone
- Turquoise stone was used to set a number of anklets that were found in the tomb of Queen Hetepheres of the Fourth Dynasty in Giza. Turquoise was also found in abundance in the jewelry that was discovered in Dahshur during the Twelfth Dynasty. Historical research indicates that the ancient Egyptians were the first to know turquoise and use it for decoration since three thousand years BC.
More information :
- The company is officially licensed in Turkey and has its own trademark.
- All rights of customers are reserved in case of violation of the terms and conditions stipulated on the site.
- Returns related to the product are accepted provided that the product sent is a different product from the one displayed during the purchase process and in accordance with the terms and conditions on the site.
- An invoice is sent with the product and to the address that was used during the purchase process.
- You can visit the contact us page and contact us for support and in case of any problem.
- You can buy the latest and best offers by clicking here.
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days)
- The production date and expiration date are indicated on the packaging.
Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as described.