Apricot seed oil
- Anti-wrinkle: Apricot oil contains high concentrations of vitamin A, which is included in the composition of many anti-wrinkle products, and helps to get rid of the effects of aging by stimulating collagen production, tightening the skin and protecting the skin from the effect of free radicals that accelerate its aging. Effective in overcoming skin wrinkles.
- Anti-inflammatory: Apricot oil contains a high percentage of “alpha-linolenic acid”, which is an omega-3 fatty acid, which acts as an anti-inflammatory, so the use of apricot oil topically on the skin may greatly help in treating inflammation associated with grains, or skin diseases, such as eczema. and psoriasis, or after exposure to sunlight.
- Skin moisturizer: Apricot oil is one of the moisturizing oils for the skin, and is very similar in its composition to the natural oils secreted by the sebaceous glands in the skin, which means that it does not clog pores, and also contains a large percentage of fatty acids, including “oleic” and Linoleic, Alpha Linolenic and Palmitic, which help moisturize the skin deeply, as well as form a protective layer to retain the skin’s internal moisture, which helps protect it from drying out.
- Nourishing stressed skin: Apricot oil contains a high percentage of vitamins A, K and E, and a high percentage of powerful antioxidants, such as caffeic acid, all of which help nourish dull and stressed skin, and restore its freshness.
- Purification of the skin: The wax or stearic acid present in apricot oil helps purify the skin by removing dirt, sweat and excess oil from the pores, which helps prevent pimples, in addition to moisturizing the skin, and giving it
100% natural oils
- Licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Health and Food.
- It holds the Turkish Content Safety Certificate and conforms to the Turkish Health Standards Food Registration No. TR-01-K-001008.
- Produced in our certified Halal-certified facility.
- Free of flavors, colorings, preservatives and any harmful chemicals
- How to use: According to the recommended method of use is found on each package.
- Storage conditions: Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight, and it must be tightly closed
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days).
- Production and expiration date are stated on the packaging.
- Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- Do not use expired products
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as described
- It is a healthy vegetable product, it is a natural food supplement that is not a cure.
There are no reviews yet.