Mohamed Effendi coffee.
- It is considered one of the finest Turkish coffee and has gained fame all over the world for its wonderful taste and original coffee aroma.
- The original Turkish coffee from Mehmet Efendi, characterized by a packaging that includes preserving its flavor for as long as possible.
- It is made from high quality Arabica coffee beans.
- Original coffee is characterized by the fact that it has a foam that appears on the surface of the cup and does not fade as quickly as other types of coffee.
It is perfectly packaged.
- If you are tired of drinking regular coffee, try Mehmet Efendi Turkish Coffee.
- wight 100g
- Served in Turkish decorative cups
One of the benefits of Turkish coffee:
- Repair and treat skin damage caused by ultraviolet rays of the sun
- Treating rosacea or redness of the skin and tightening loose skin .
- Its Removing dead cells in the skin Lightening the skin Reducing the risk of diabetes Beneficial for brain health Beneficial for cardiovascular health Helping weight loss Anti-cerebral palsy Anti-cancer Beneficial for improving the performance of the body’s muscles for the treatment of regular and migraine headaches.
Turkish coffee history
- Coffee entered Turkey during the reign of Suleiman the Magnificent, the Ottoman Sultan in the fourteenth century, through the governor of Yemen at the time, Ozdemir Pasha.
- Turkish coffee reached the public and was associated with social and national occasions and became a part of Turkish culture, and the first public place to drink Turkish coffee was opened in Istanbul in the middle of the fifteenth century, from a person calling for rule, and a woman named Shams, there gathered notables and intellectuals to drink Turkish coffee, and they talk about matters the public
Mehmet Effendi’s coffee story:
- It dates back to the nineteenth century, when Mehmet Effendi was a primary school student when he started helping his father sell coffee in his shop. He watched the roasting process that was taking place at home, and then grinded it until the coffee turned into coffee and enjoyed by its lovers in the morning and evening.
Mehmet Effendi loved this profession and left his name attached to coffee here in Turkey. Mehmet Effendi got married and had children who inherited the art of making coffee from him. Mehmet Effendi’s coffee is still the pioneer of sessions in cafes, events and on balconies in Turkey.
Mehmet Effendi coffee; It is the first Ottoman coffee, which Turkey considers its strongest product, its beautiful color, and its pleasant aroma draws coffee lovers to drink it and enjoy its Ottoman taste.
Mehmet Efendi coffee is grown in the north of Turkey in Trabzon, where the finest and most luxurious types are exported to all countries of the world. Try it too
- We offer you Muhammed Effendi coffee
It is one of the best types of Turkish coffee to start your day with vigor, strength and a good mood.. because the beginning is enough to change the course of the day completely. Buy and start your day as it deserve.
- Served in decorative cups, sachet capacity of 100 grams.
More information :
- The company is officially licensed in Turkey and has its own trademark.
- All rights of customers are reserved in case of violation of the terms and conditions stipulated on the site.
- Returns related to the product are accepted provided that the product sent is a different product from the one displayed during the purchase process and in accordance with the terms and conditions on the site.
- An invoice is sent with the product and to the address that was used during the purchase process.
- You can visit the contact us page and contact us for support and in case of any problem.
- You can buy the latest and best offers by clicking here.
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days).
- The production date and expiration date are indicated on the packaging.
Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as described.
There are no reviews yet.