Turkish coffee from Al-Hafiz brand.
- one of the finest types of Turkish coffee.
- great taste, free of preservatives.
- the box is tightly wrapped.
- The box contains 500g of coffee.
One of the benefits of Turkish coffee:
- Repair and treat skin damage caused by ultraviolet rays of the sun
- Treating rosacea or redness of the skin and tightening loose skin .
- Its Removing dead cells in the skin Lightening the skin Reducing the risk of diabetes Beneficial for brain health Beneficial for cardiovascular health Helping weight loss Anti-cerebral palsy Anti-cancer Beneficial for improving the performance of the body’s muscles for the treatment of regular and migraine headaches.
Turkish coffee history
- Coffee entered Turkey during the reign of Suleiman the Magnificent, the Ottoman Sultan in the fourteenth century, through the governor of Yemen at the time, Ozdemir Pasha.
- Turkish coffee reached the public and was associated with social and national occasions and became a part of Turkish culture, and the first public place to drink Turkish coffee was opened in Istanbul in the middle of the fifteenth century, from a person calling for rule, and a woman named Shams, there gathered notables and intellectuals to drink Turkish coffee, and they talk about matters the public
The history of the confectioner Hafez Mustafa
- The history of Hafez Mustafa sweets began in 1864, during the reign of the Ottoman Sultan Abdul Aziz, when Hafez Mustafa’s father, Ismail Hakqi Bey, began making sweets in the basement of the building in which he lived in the Bahçkapi Eminonu district of Istanbul, and he gained a good reputation because of the people’s admiration for the sweets he makes.
- It continued to spread around the world, adding to the traditional sweets industry, the production of coffee and tea, the convenience of lokum and other products that spread in various countries.
- Hafez Mustafa won 11 medals in the field of pastry and sweets industry in Europe between 1926 and 1938, and his son Jamil Bey continued the same path of success and expansion after him.
- Today, Hafez Mustafa sweets shops are considered the most famous destination for tourists who wish to taste the delicious original taste of various types of Turkish sweets, coffee and Turkish tea, in addition to exporting them to many countries of the world.
More information :
- The company is officially licensed in Turkey and has its own trademark.
- All rights of customers are reserved in case of violation of the terms and conditions stipulated on the site.
- Returns related to the product are accepted provided that the product sent is a different product from the one displayed during the purchase process and in accordance with the terms and conditions on the site.
- An invoice is sent with the product and to the address that was used during the purchase process.
- You can visit the contact us page and contact us for support and in case of any problem.
- You can buy the latest and best offers by clicking here.
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days)
- The production date and expiration date are indicated on the packaging.
Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as described.