Ottoman silver ring with turquoise stone 925 sterling.
- Weight: 15.5 grams.
- The stone comes in 4 colors.
- Green, turquoise, dark blue and black.
- The silver ring and the turquoise gem stone is considered one of the best rings of the Ottomans, as it was worn by the most important ancient princes and sultans.
- Notes on booking Al-Fayrouz :
Turquoise or turquoise is a type of gemstone, usually blue in color, and it is a hydrated phosphate of aluminum and copper, and its composition includes iron metal sometimes, formed by precipitation of solutions
Among its names: Al-Fayrouzoj – Al-Maqafat – Al-Bayrouzah – Al-Ain stone – Turquoise – Al-Kaleh stone – Al-Shathir.
More information :
- The company is officially licensed in Turkey and has its own trademark.
- All rights of customers are reserved in case of violation of the terms and conditions stipulated on the site.
- Returns related to the product are accepted provided that the product sent is a different product from the one displayed during the purchase process and in accordance with the terms and conditions on the site.
- An invoice is sent with the product and to the address that was used during the purchase process.
- You can visit the contact us page and contact us for support and in case of any problem.
- You can buy the latest and best offers by clicking here.
- Estimated delivery times: 8-10 days (for Arab countries) (Europe 5-7 days) (United States, Canada – Australia and the rest of the countries from 18-30 days)
- The production date and expiration date are indicated on the packaging.
Payment method: Easily online or transfer via Western Union 100% guaranteed.
- Returns are accepted if the product is not as described.